Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center • Dallas, TX
Thursday, May 11, 2017
RoboNation's RoboTour is designed to introduce future generations of scientists and engineers to the exciting world of unmanned systems, by giving students the opportunity to tour displays and robotic hardware in AUVSI's XPONENTIAL exhibit hall. Students in grades 5-12 are eligible to participate in RoboTour. The event is free, but advanced registration is required.
About RoboTour 2017
- 400-500 Dallas-area middle and high school students and educators
- 25 -30 university student volunteers (RoboTour Guides)
- Group size: 10 students + chaperone + RoboTour Guide
- Unique opportunity for students to explore prospective careers in the fields of robotics and unmanned systems
- Drones, self-driving cars, cyber security, re-fueling airplanes, ocean exploration, cutting-edge advances in technology to support conservation, agriculture and clean energy.
- ENGAGE students in the world of unmanned systems and related technologies
- DISCOVER careers in robotics
- INSPIRE students to innovate and create
- AUVSI’s XPONENTIAL 2017 Exhibit Hall
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas Texas
- Thursday, May 11, 2017
- 2 sessions (AM & PM)
- AM Group: 9:30am - 1:00pm
- PM Group: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- AM/PM combined Lunch: 12:00pm - 12:45PM
- RoboTour Exhibitor: Info & Sign up
- RoboTour Guides: Volunteer
- RoboTour Attendees:
- Dallas area middle/high school teachers contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
RoboTour, the Video!