Technical Support Specialist | Blue Robotics
We’re looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team! At Blue Robotics, we have some of the coolest customers out there – they are exploring shipwrecks, studying marine creatures, collecting ocean data, and advancing human knowledge of the oceans. We pride ourselves on serving this community and we always offer the best support we can. Meeting our customers’ needs in a timely, knowledgeable, and efficient manner is of utmost importance at Blue Robotics.
The Technical Support Specialist will serve as the main point of contact for the end user and will have a wide range of responsibilities from investigating technical failures to providing solutions for customer-specific needs.
– Maintain customer-facing documentation and user manuals
– Create new training and tutorial materials
– Manage collection and presentation of product performance information for new and existing products
– Maintain website product pages
– Resolve customer support issues directly and through delegation to the engineering department
– Engage sales leads with technical support and industry-specific guidance
– Occasionally attend trade shows and other industry events to promote BR and gather market knowledge
– Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and commitment to quality
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Motivation and passion for the success of the customer
– Embraces challenges and enjoys working in a “start-up” environment with fast-paced changes, occasional chaos, and a sense of urgency
– Lifelong learner
– Experience working with remote/virtual teams
– Ability to understand and evaluate the technical requirements of commercial customers and guide them to appropriate solutions
– Ability to investigate and diagnose mechanical equipment or software failures
– Strong understanding of mechanical hardware and software products is a plus!
– Familiarity with embedded software like Arduino is a plus!
Instructions for applying can be found on our Jobs page: www.bluerobotics.com/jobs