Dive into SeaGlide®
Take your love of robotics to the next level!
SeaGlide® is a miniature autonomous underwater glider that is a non-tethered, autonomous robot that does not have a propeller and uses minimal energy. Built from a kit, and part of a professionally developed curriculum, robotics fans of all ages will enjoy the gliders many capabilities. Order SeaGlide® today and see how this new platform is advancing robotics.
Brought to you in partnership with:
Join us at a SeaGlide® workshop:
- June 26-30, 2017, NSWCCD, West Bethesda, Maryland
- July 17-21, 2017, San Bernardino High School, San Bernardino, California
- August 7-11, 2017, The University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire
View SeaGlide® in action:
- Basic electronic skills
- 3D printing
- Real-world sensing and data collection
- Lessons in soldering and program circuit boards
- The know-how to build a servo-driven buoyancy engine
- How to balance the glider and drive it during an underwater flight
- Order SeaGlide® today!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org