Colorado Convention Center | Denver, Colorado
Thursday, May 3, 2018
RoboNation's RoboTour is designed to introduce future generations of scientists and engineers to the exciting world of unmanned systems, by giving students the opportunity to tour displays and robotic hardware in AUVSI's XPONENTIAL exhibit hall. Students in grades 5-12 are eligible to participate in RoboTour. The event is free, but advanced registration is required.
Download the RoboNation App. View all of the RoboTour exhibitors and stay connected with RoboNation
- Visit the App Store or Google Play
- Search RoboNation or AUVSI Foundation
- Have access to all of the RoboNation competitions and programs.
About RoboTour 2018
- 400-500 Denver-area middle and high school students and educators
- 25 -30 university student volunteers (RoboTour Guides)
- Group size: 10 students + chaperone + RoboTour Guide
- Unique opportunity for students to explore prospective careers in the fields of robotics and unmanned systems
- Drones, self-driving cars, cyber security, re-fueling airplanes, ocean exploration, cutting-edge advances in technology to support conservation, agriculture and clean energy.
- ENGAGE students in the world of unmanned systems and related technologies
- DISCOVER careers in robotics
- INSPIRE students to innovate and create
- AUVSI’s XPONENTIAL 2018 Exhibit Hall
- Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Colorado
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 - Two sessions (AM and PM)
- AM Group: 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- PM Group: 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- RoboTour Exhibitor: Info & Sign up
- RoboTour Guides: Volunteer
- RoboTour Attendees:
- Denver-area middle/high school teachers contact: email@example.com
- Downloadable: Coming soon!
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
RoboTour, the Video!