May 3, 2018 | Colorado Convention Center | Denver, Colorado
RoboNation's RoboTour is designed to introduce future generations of scientists and engineers to the exciting world of unmanned systems, by giving students the opportunity to tour displays and robotic hardware in AUVSI's XPONENTIAL show floor. Students in grades 5-12 are eligible to participate in RoboTour. The event is free, but advanced registration is required.
- 300-400 Denver-area middle and high school students and educators
- 25 -30 university student volunteers (RoboTour Guides)
- Group size: 10 students + chaperone + RoboTour Guide
- Unique opportunity for students to explore prospective careers in the fields of robotics and unmanned systems
- Drones, self-driving cars, cyber security, re-fueling airplanes, ocean exploration, cutting-edge advances in technology to support conservation, agriculture and clean energy.
- ENGAGE students in the world of unmanned systems and related technologies
- DISCOVER careers in robotics
- INSPIRE students to innovate and create
- AUVSI’s XPONENTIAL 2018 Exhibit Hall
- Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Colorado
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 - 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- RoboTour Exhibitor: Info & Sign up
- RoboTour Guides: Volunteer
- RoboTour Attendees: Denver-area middle/high school teachers register here
Contact Julianna Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any further questions!
RoboNation App. View all of the RoboTour exhibitors and stay connected with RoboNation:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play
- Search RoboNation
- Gain access to all the RoboNation competitions and programs