McCormick Place | Chicago, Illinois
Date coming soon!
RoboNation's RoboTour is designed to introduce future generations of scientists and engineers to the exciting world of unmanned systems, by giving students the opportunity to tour displays and robotic hardware in AUVSI's XPONENTIAL show floor. Students in grades 5-12 are eligible to participate in RoboTour. The event is free, but advanced registration is required.
- 300-400 Chicago-area middle and high school students and educators
- 35-40 volunteer RoboTour Guides
- Group size: 10 students + chaperone + RoboTour Guide
- Unique opportunity for students to explore prospective careers in the fields of robotics and unmanned systems
- Drones, self-driving cars, cyber security, re-fueling airplanes, ocean exploration, cutting-edge advances in technology to support conservation, agriculture and clean energy.
- ENGAGE students in the world of unmanned systems and related technologies
- DISCOVER careers in robotics
- INSPIRE students to innovate and create
- AUVSI’s XPONENTIAL 2019 Exhibit Hall
- McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
- Details coming soon!
- RoboTour Attendees
- RoboTour Exhibitor
- RoboTour Guides
Contact Julianna Smith, email@example.com, if you are interested in participating!